We are excited to invite you to our Tokyo Live Webinar on April 29th to discuss the latest advances in treating gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Our webinar will focus on the “Novel endoscopic treatment for GERD: Anti-reflux mucoplasty (ARM-P).”
During the webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- The evidence of ARMS/ARMA: Quick review of publications
- Limitations of ARMS/ARMA
- Anti-reflux mucoplasty (ARM-P): Technical details
- Clinical results of ARM-P
- The current strategy of endoscopic procedures for GERD
Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2023
- Tokyo: 21:00-22:00 (Open 20:30)
- Zurich: 14:00-15:00
- New York: 8:00-9:00
Registration is free, and spots are limited, so be sure to sign up soon to secure your spot.
We look forward to seeing you at our Tokyo Live Webinar on “Discover the ARM-P Procedure for GERD.”